1. Remove the cork protector
2. Grasp handy-dandy tool in your non-dominating hand, screw head facing you.
3. With your other hand hook the picture over the extended screw head.
4. Reach up with non-dominating hand holding the handy dandy tool and the centered picture.
5. Position the picture where you want it.
6. Press on the front of the picture where it hooks into the handy-dandy screw head.
7. Now you have a small hole in the wall from the screw threads where you should drive the nail/hanger.
8. Hang your picture and admire your Handy-Dandy work.